Wednesday, 8 December 2010

BA wins 99% shareholder approval for Iberia merger.


The £4.5bn tie-up will introduce Europe’s second largest airline under the name, International Airlines Group (IAG).  Plans for the collaboration began two years ago after both airlines suffered financial difficulties during the global economic crisis.

Antonio Vazquez, Iberia’s chairman said the joining of the companies would form a “historical agreement that will create a global group to lead a future consolidation process in the airline business.”

With more than 99 per cent of the vote from BA shareholders for the merge to go ahead, BA will own 56 per cent of IAG with Iberia taking control of the remaining 44 per cent.

BA said of the merger: “We have taken a big step toward our merger with Iberia. This will create a stronger business for the long-term benefit of our customers, our shareholders and our employees.”

It is expected the merger will be completed on 21 January with shares in the new company listing in both London and Madrid on 24 January. 

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for this interesting article i learned many things . Voyance gratuite immediate .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.
    hong kong company formation

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about you also check this article for some information on how to write great essay. This could help you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While you discover an endeavor recorded in various stock interchange it implies that the undertaking may be headquartered in a solitary nation, however, has a market in other global areas as well. Custom Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Custom Term Paper Service industry has grown steadily in provision of Legitimate Term Paper Services and high quality Custom Term Paper Writing Services which is preferred by scholars worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.

    Lambo For pc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexa Smith is a visiting faculty for a distinguished academic institution in the USA. alexa has pursued her Ph.D. in Psychology from Seton Hall University. She's working as an educator for almost a decade now. She's also an academic expert for myassignmenthelp.com and assists students when they approach her with the request,
    essay assignment helps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful to you for sharing this piece of information,we utilized this info to complete thesis of a student who asked me for thesis help online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am reading this post very carefully but I could not understand the meaning of this topic which is not related to education department. Research Paper Writing Help

    ReplyDelete
  10. Content is important in research papers, but research papers are also beyond content. In order to ensure your research paper is easily accepted and enjoyed by readers, it is important that you give it a double check, which this piece aimed to aid you in. research paper check

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stubsondemand manages your company finance and record digitally. With Stubsondemand calculator, you calculate pay-related or finance-related work for you. Clarity of taxable income increases with the use of Stubsondemand’s Paystub Generator.
    https://stubsondemand.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! I heard that Iberia express is having a merger. Hopefully, this merger would be a great benefit for both the companies. I don’t know why but to me, these mergers feel like providing nursing dissertation writing services in UK; you don’t know what will happen, but you enjoy the process of it happening hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pay To Write a paper.Do my papers.To make sure you with a well with every academic assignment experience in the pay to write essay college essay and ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perhaps superbessay can be entrusted with the performance of work, they will most likely cope with work at a higher level. The work was done with high quality and all requirements were met.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really is concurrently a significant spot that i really savored exploring. Just isn't everyday offering the outlook to see or watch something. 토토

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... 온라인카지노

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. 파워볼게임

    ReplyDelete
  18. We need many stories, Like genuinely appreciated, You want additional data over it, mainly because it can be reasonably exceptional., Take care exclusively for declaring. 카지노

    ReplyDelete